Skilled Nursing Care
A highly skilled clinical care team – including a physician, registered nurse (RN), licensed practical nurse (LPN) and certified nurses’ aides – is assigned to our residents. We are passionate about and committed to meeting and exceeding expectations by providing individualized, top-quality patient care.
Short-term rehabilitative care offers a tremendous opportunity to aid in the recovery from illnesses or injuries. Our qualified staff members and therapists collaborate to develop a customized care plan to address specific needs, goals and expected outcomes. Our philosophy of knowing the individual allows us to provide intensely personal healthcare which considers the physical, social and spiritual well-being of each patient. From admission to discharge, we help anyone achieve their highest possible level of independence. Ask about our private suites.
Premier Health and Rehabilitation Center also provides long-term care, appropriate for individuals requiring greater levels of care and support than can be provided at home within an independent living setting – such as assistance with daily activities due to physical and/or cognitive limitations. Our elders receive around-the-clock nursing care, nutritious and appetizing meals, and a broad variety of recreation and leisure opportunities with the goal of achieving the highest level of independence and quality of life in a home-like environment.
To that end, we strive to create a culture which feels like home for our residents. They can select individualized meal plans and schedule when they want to eat and bathe. We offer Wi-Fi to encourage communication with family and friends. Plus, our elders love the facility pets and frequent outings to movies, shops and restaurants.
Services and Therapies
Both our short-term rehabilitation and long-term care elders benefit from a customized plan of care which might include the following services and therapies, depending on their individual needs:
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Eye Care
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Hospice Care
- Medical Transportation
- Mobile Laboratory
- Mobile X-Ray
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Surgery Recovery
- Postsurgical Reconditioning
- Respite Care
- Secured/Dementia Unit
- Stroke Recovery
- Wound Care Management
- Community Re-Entry Program
- IV Therapy
- Occupational Therapy – Designed to assist with relearning daily activities like personal hygiene, meal preparation and homemaking. Also addresses cognitive, musculoskeletal and mobility concerns.
- Physical Therapy – Available to short- and/or long-term residents who may have experienced strokes, falls or fractures, knee or hip replacements, or other medical conditions inhibiting daily functions. Helps overcome physical impairments, improve mobility, decrease pain, and increase strength and coordination.
- Restorative Care – Assists in maintaining and improving the resident’s total welfare, in addition to reaching and maintaining the highest level of functioning independence following the completion of formal therapy.
- Speech Therapy – Professionally trained therapists help improve deficits in speech and swallowing from strokes or other injuries.